The following links will direct you to web sites offering a wide variety of information about public policy and administration.
On Campus Resources
SAFETY AND WELLNESS
Your safety is our top priority. In an emergency, dial 911 or seek a nearby emergency phone (throughout
campus). Report any crimes or suspicious people to 801-585-COPS; this number will get you to a dispatch
officer at the University of Utah Department of Public Safety (DPS; dps.utah.edu). If at any time, you would
like to be escorted by a security officer to or from areas on campus, DPS will help — just give a call.
LGBT Resource Center
- Website: https://lgbt.utah.edu/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 801-587-7973
- Office Location: Union Building RM 409
The LBGT Resource Center provides a safe environment to educate students, faculty, staff, and the community on topics such as sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 801-585-3482
- Marriott Library 1726D
The Academic Affairs Faculty Ombudsman provides confidential and impartial conflict resolution for staff, faculty, students, and postdoctorates at the University of Utah.
Child Care and Family Resources
- Website: https://childcare.utah.edu/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 801-585-5897
- Office Location: Union Building RM 408 or Health Sciences Education BLDG RM 2907
The Center for Child Care and Family Resources supports information, program development, and services that enhance family resources. It also provides affordable child care for University students, faculty, and staff.
Center for Disability & Access
- Website: http://disability.utah.edu/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 801-581-5020
- Office Location: Union Building RM 162
The Center for Disability and Access provides opportunities for students with disabilities to succeed.
Women’s Resource Center
- Website: http://womenscenter.utah.edu/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 801-581-8030
- Office Location: Union building RM 411
The Women’s Resource Center provides education support and services for women through programming, counseling, and training on social justice and equality.
Center for Student Wellness
- Website: http://wellness.utah.edu/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 801-581-7776
- Office location: Eccles Student Life center Suite 2100
The Center for Student Wellness encourages the well-being of students by providing resources in areas such as health education and advocacy.
- Website: http://counselingcenter.utah.edu/
- Email: LWeitzman@sa.utah.edu
- Phone Number: 801-581-6826
- Office Location: Student Services Building RM 426
The Counseling Center promotes intellectual, emotional, cultural, and social development of students. If you are dealing with stress, managing time, or personal struggles the counseling center is there to listen to and help you succeed during your time at the University of Utah.
- Website: https://feedu.utah.edu/
- Email: FEEDU@UTAH.EDU
- Phone Number:
- Office Location: Food Pantry Union Basement
Seeking to minimize hunger among students, family, and faculty, University of Utah’s food pantry provides free food. You must have your current UofU ID card when picking up food.
Personal Money Management Center
- Website: http://personal-money-management.utah.edu/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 801-585-7379
- Office Location: Union Building RM 317
The Personal Money Management Center provides students with financial counseling services, education, and the appropriate tools to achieve lifelong financial success.
Office of Student Equity & Diversity
- Website: http://diversity.utah.edu/our-team/
- Email: List of different emails found on website, but could not find one specific one
- Phone Number: 801-581-7569
- Office Location: Park Building RM 204
The Office of Equity and Diversity provides support for students and faculty of all backgrounds through advising, events, and leadership programs enabling success of students and faculty at the University of Utah.
- Website: https://veteranscenter.utah.edu/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 801-587-7722
- Office Location: Union Building RM 418
Veteran Services provides a support network for veterans at the University of utah. It provides benefits to students that help pay for courses and other resources to help students succeed.
- Website: https://tutoringcenter.utah.edu/
- Email: Tutors@sa.utah.edu
- Phone Number:801-581-5153
- Office Location: Student Services Building RM 330
The Tutoring Center provides individual and group tutoring sessions for University of Utah in a wide range of subjects. Tutoring is flexible and you work with your tutor to find the best time to meet.
Educational Assessment & Student Support Clinic
- Website: https://education.utah.edu/educational-assessment/
- Phone Number: 801-581-6068
- Office Location: business Classroom Building RM 401
The Education Assessment & Student Support Clinic provides therapy for adults, adolescents, children, students, and non-students.
- Website: https://writingcenter.utah.edu
- Phone Number: 801-587-9122
- Office Location: Second Floor of Marriott Library
The Writing Center provides students with the resources to become a more confident writer. Their peer mentors are experienced in writing and willing to help with papers throughout all disciplines.
International Student & Scholar Services
- Website: http://isss.utah.edu/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 801-581-8876
- Office Location: Union Building RM 410
International Student & Scholar Services supports a global campus by serving as the primary contact for international students, scholars, and alumni. If students or faculty want to become more globally minded, International Student & Scholar Services can help. It also helps international students with resources on campus to help them succeed during their time at the University of Utah.
The Office for Equity and Diversity and the Office for Health Equity and Inclusion have sponsored the University of Utah’s Institutional Membership for the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring. Graduate students now have access to a large variety of services and resources including webinars, multi-week courses, guest lectures, accountability writing buddy matches, discussion forums, a dissertation boot camp, and much more.
- Sign up at: https://www.facultydiversity.org/institutions/utah
- Activate your membership, enter your UID and password